Real Estate/Property Management
Facility and Property Management Division administers real estate asset management service which includes property preservation and protection, property management and property disposal.
Past projects include:
- Real Estate Property Management Services for the United States Marshals Service in the Southern and Middle Districts of Florida
- Real Estate Asset Management (REAM) contracts for U.S. Department of HUD
- Surplus property sales for the Florida Department of Environmental Protection
- Program and property management services in eminent domain projects at the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport
- St. Lucie County Airport
- Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT)
As the exclusive sales agent for the United States Marshals Service and was responsible for over $32 million in sales of forfeited properties.
The PROPERTY PROTECTION and PRESERVATION DIVISION specializes in providing property maintenance and inspection services for forfeited, foreclosed and condemned real estate assets. This division has had contracts for property preservation and protection services for the FDOT, the U.S. Department of HUD, Broward County Florida, Lake Worth CRA, and the United States Marshals Service.
Work tasks included:
- Eviction management services
- Initial inspections
- Removing abandoned property
- Debris removal
- Clean – outs
- Emergency board-up and repair services
TUG equipped vehicles for securing and repairs and a statewide network of vendors to handle any emergency repairs or maintenance issues.