Right of Way Services
The Urban Group is a qualified transportation consultant for the Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) in Right-of-Way Work Types: 21.0 (Acquisitions, Closing, and Order of Taking); Work Groups 24.0 (Acquisition Relocation Assistance); 20.1 (Appraisal) and Group 25.0 (Right-of-Way Clearing and Leasing). Since 1984, TUG has provided a variety of services including Property Management, Leasing, Acquisition, Easements, and Demolition Supervision. Acquisition and relocation services are performed in accordance with FDOT Right-of-Way procedures.
Our Right of Way Services team are industry veterans with decades of experience and are well versed in FDOT policies and procedures. The menu of services offered by The Urban Group allows our clients the flexibility to customize our consulting services to fit the specific need for any project.
One of our notable projects is the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) runway expansion project. The Urban Group is the Program Manager of the Broward County Noise Mitigation Program’s Residential Sound Insulation project where 1,737 homes have been affected by the new runway.
Our clients include:
- Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) Districts Three, Four, Six and Seven
- Florida’s Turnpike Enterprise
- Broward County, Florida (Fort Lauderdale – Hollywood International Airport)
- St. Lucie County, Florida (Airport)
- Palm Beach County Housing Authority
- City of Fort Pierce Community Development Agency