Transportation & Right of Way Services
At the Miami Intermodal Center (MIC) east of Miami International Airport (MIA), under its contract with FDOT, The Urban Group is providing Facility Management Maintenance services at this transportation hub for the car rental franchises, the bus terminal, and converging rail transportation for Tri-Rail, AMTRAK, Miami Dade Transit commuter trains, and the “people mover” to the MIA terminal gates.
At the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) runway expansion project, The Urban Group is the Program Manager of the Broward County Noise Mitigation Program’s Residential Sound Insulation project. 1,737 homes are affected by the new runway.
Our clients include:
- Broward County, Florida (Fort Lauderdale – Hollywood International Airport)
- City of Lake Worth Community Redevelopment Agency
- City of Pompano Beach, Florida
- City of St. Petersburg, Florida
- Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT)
- Habitat for Humanity
- Hillsborough County (Tampa) Affordable
- Housing Division
- St. Lucie County, Florida